AUTOMATICALLY CONTRIBUTE WITH ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER (EFT)
Peculiar United Methodist Church is pleased to provide an electronic option for making regular offerings. Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account [or processed using your credit or debit card]. Our electronic giving program offers convenience for you and much-needed donation consistency for our congregation. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
We offer several ways you may partner with God and your church. You may make needed changes at any time.
- Click here to print off an authorization form, complete it and hand deliver to the church secretary, or mail to the address on the form.
- Click here to go to the on-line giving page where you can set up your own account and make your own entries into the EFT system to:
- Set up automatic debiting from your checking or savings account or
- Set up automatic charging to your credit or debit card or
- Make a one-time donation or
- Make needed changes
- Give using the App called GivePlusMobile
Learn more about Vanco Services, the company providing the UM EFT service. Vanco Services is endorsed by the General Council on Finance and Administration of the United Methodist Church.